Some days you may feel a little spacey or not quite here. Its hard to focus. Your work is slower or you can’t relax and enjoy yourself. Grounding helps in every way to be present, productive and enjoy life. Here are 7 ways to be more grounded.
- Put your feet in water. You can use a small container and add salt or essential oils.
- Go to the park and sit in the grass.
- Imagine roots growing from your feet and legs into the earth.
- Use essential oils of trees, like cypress, cedarwood, or pine. Smell them or run them on your feet.
- Take off your shoes.
- Hold a stone that is grounding, like hematite or jasper.
- In a meditation, open your chakras. Make sure your root chakra is open and grounding you.
If you need a chakra balancing meditation, you can get our free one here. The first one in the series is for balancing the chakras.
It’s easier to get things done and feel more productive and guided when you are grounded.